MA Academy May Students

04:03 Edit This 0 Comments »
Three Brently

Name: three brentley
Rezz Date: 10/27/2010
Sl Age:  193 days
RL time Zone: central time

Why do you want to be a model? I met a model on sl who inspired me, I did it a few times in rl and i miss it

Carmen Millar
Name: Carmen Millar
Rezz Date: May 8, 2009
Sl Age: 731
RL time Zone: UTC+02:00
Why do you want to be a model?
I simply love everything about fashion!Modeling for me will open new doors and possibilities to enter in a world that fascinate me!


Daniel Knave
Name: Daniel Knave
Rezz Date: August 23, 2009
Sl Age: 624
RL time Zone: UTC+02:00
Why do you want to be a model?
Willing to improve my look, get some basic fashion knowledge, possibly get a model job on a famous store.


Joana Wingtips
Name: Joana Wingtips
Rezz Date: 10/09/2007
Sl Age: 30
RL time Zone: European (SLT+9)
Why do you want to be a model?
Because fashion  in  Sl has changed a lot over the  course of time to the better and deserves to be  presented in a professional way and of course because I love fashion!


Madlena Resident
Name: Madlen Resident
Rezz Date: 02/05/2011
Sl Age: (94)
RL Time Zone: (eg slt 2): 9 Poland
Why do you want to be a model?
I wish to develop their passion of life here in sl rl
.

0 comments: